Ultra 15 Rejuvenating Face & Body Lotion
A fast-acting treatment to relieve visible signs of dry skin while it improves tone and texture as it gives you a more youthful, radiant complexion. It stimulates the exfoliation cycle to produce everything healthy in your skin including collagen, fibril tissue and Hyaluronic Acid. Non-buffered. Glycolic Acid (non-buffered) will stimulate more than 300% improvement in fresh collagen deposition with 30 days. It will also begin a fabulous improvement in microscopic exfoliation that generates healthy tissue, just the way it was designed to do naturally.
Download Product Information Sheet
• To stimulate the exfoliation cycle.
• To relieve visible signs of dry skin.
• To refine fine lines and improve skin tone and texture.
• Use at bedtime for two weeks. You may apply twice daily afterwards.
• Cleanse the face or area with a mild cleanser where AHA is to be applied.
• Pat the skin dry and wait 5 minutes. Apply thinly and evenly to all affected areas or entire body. Use 1 green pea size for each side of the face… One pea size for the neck
• Must apply sunscreen 30 minutes prior to getting into sunlight for best results.
• Night: after AHA is dry; apply a moisturizer if and when needed.
• Makeup does not work well with this product. You may want to use the lotion in this situation.
• Stop usage if pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Use proper cleanser for you skin type.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Keep out of reach of small children. Not recommended for children under 12 without doctor supervision.
• A mild transient tingling may occur in people with sensitive skin; this is normal. If tingling sensation continues or irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
• Do not use an alcohol-based astringent when using this product, it may be too drying.
• When having professional Glycolic Peels or Microdermabrasion, discontinue use 48 hours before and do not start again until 48 hours after a treatment.
• If having laser treatments discontinue use of this product until 28 days following completion of your treatment.
• Not recommended if you have sensitive skin, or facial issues including eczema, psoriasis, or rosacea.
• Do not use if on Accutane. Do not use until 6 months after stopping Accutane.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-40 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Sucrose Cocoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Borageamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Dimethicone, Cholesterol, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.