Professional Scalp Prep
This wonderful preparation combines solvent-like properties with a mild emulsifier to penetrate the hair follicles. It also softens thick sebum build-up and draw it out onto the surface of the scalp so it can be removed in the second step. You will find that the Professional Scalp Prep cuts through the toughest build-up from hair spray, gel, pomade or any other hair styling product. With continued use, follicles become healthier so they can grow naturally.
• To properly defat and cleanse the scalp thoroughly.
• To keep hair follicles from being dormant.
• Before wetting hair, apply ¼ ounce of Scalp Prep. If applicator tip was provided, use it to measure dose.
• Using your finger tips, gently flex the scalp for a few seconds to work the product into the follicles but do not rub.
• Do not leave this product on the scalp for more than 30 seconds.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
• In case of accidental exposure, rinse with plenty of lukewarm water.
• Keep away from small children.
• If ingested, contact a poison control center immediately.
• If irritation develops and persists after a few days of treatments, discontinue use and contact us for further review.
Purified Water, Polysorbate 80, SDA-40-2, Isopropanol, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Salicylate, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, FD&C Red #4, FD&C Blue #1.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.