Power Beads Professional Microdermal Polish
An extremely gentle facial exfoliator that will not scratch or scar the skin. Super potent and super fine beads work wonders on eliminating epidermal layers.
• Creates epidermal resurfacing to remove dead and listless cells.
• Reduces the signs of accelerated aging of the skin caused by sun, tanning and environmental effects.
• Improves the softness and texture of the skin.
• Wear gloves when using on a daily or regular basis.
• Cleanse the skin prior to treatment with soap-less, gentle cleanser. Apply a small amount to damp skin.
• Massage lightly in an upward circular motion to each side of the face and neck for up to two minutes. You can adjust pressure according to the skin type and the degree of sensitivity.
• Rinse completely with warm water making certain to remove all traces and pat dry.
• A slight pink skin tone and tingling sensation is possible. This is normal and will dissipate.
• If desired, use a cool moist compress, a cool soothing gel or a skin protectant to calm the skin.
• Always apply sunscreen during daylight hours.
• For external use only. Keep out of reach of small children.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
• Remove contact lenses when using this product. Rinse hands thoroughly before putting contacts back in.
• A mild transient tingling may occur for a few minutes in people with sensitive skin. This is normal.
• Do not over apply and do not overuse. Do not rub this product into the skin.
• If irritation develops and continues, discontinue use.
• Do not use an alcohol-based astringent when using this product. Do not use Glycolic Acid products, chemical peels, water-soluble Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) or prescription strength Vitamin A (retinoic acid) within 3 hours of using this product.
• Do not apply this product to open or abraded skin.
• Do not apply to moderate or advanced acne that is not under control with medication.
• Do not apply topical medications the night you use this product since they can cause extreme dryness and irritation. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT FOR 6 MONTHS FOLLOWING TREATMENT WITH ACCUTANE®.
Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl/Stearyl Alcohol, Silicone Dioxide Spheres, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil Spheres, Diazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Artificial Color.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.