Peptide Grande Facial Lotion
Download Product Information Sheet
• Excellent use for sensitive and irritated skin.
• Face: Use 1 pea size drop for each side of the face and 1 for the entire neck area.
• Dab thinly and evenly over entire face but do not massage.
• Use once daily at bedtime for 28 days.
• You may then use twice daily.
• Apply after your skin has dried from cleansing.
• Do not apply to damp skin.
• Apply drops lightly and evenly and do not rub or massage into the skin.
• If having a professional treatment,i.e. peel, microdermabrasion...stop use of this product 48 hours before the treatment and do not start again until 48 hours following the treatment.
• If having laser resurfacing, contact your skin care professional for proper protocol as this product should be discontinued temporarily.
• You may use a moisturizer, if needed, following application of this product.
• May be worn under makeup.
• Always apply sunscreen at least 20-30 minutes prior to heading outside for optimum protection.
• External Use Only. Keep out of reach from small children.
• Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use.
• This product contains a Retinol that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
• Use a broad spectrum sunscreen with this product.
• Wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for an additional week if you discontinue this product.
Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Squalane, Glycerine, Octyldodecanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium PCA, Cetyl Esters Wax, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocate, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium
Laureth Sulfate, Triethanolamine, Potassium Sorbate, Citric
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.