Hydrofusion Strawberries & Creme
A fabulous way to re-hydrate and nourish the skin with vitamins while delivering super-potent antioxidants which fight free radicals on skin damaged by UV radiation. Great for all skin types, especially dry, mature and ultraviolet damage skin from the sun and tanning beds.
• To re-hydrate the skin by infusing rich lipids into the dermal layer.
• To nourish the skin with vitamins.
• To deliver antioxidants into the skin.
•To fight free radical damage from ultra violet radiation with potent antioxidants.
• Stir product as slight separation may occur from highly nutritious emu oil.
• Cleanse the area(s) to be treated.
• Allow to dry for two minutes.
• Apply a moderately-thick layer to the face avoiding contact with eyes.
• Allow the product to hydrate the skin as it dries.
• You may remove the mask once it becomes dry.
• Rinse with plenty of warm water and a soft cloth or gauze. Repeat as often as desired.
• For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not leave on overnight.
• May stain light-colored fabrics.
Purified Water, Purified Emu Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, (Polyacrylamide (and) C13-14 Isoparaffin (and) Laureth-7), Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Strawberry Extract (in Glycerine), Fragrance, Glycerine, Laureth-7, Tocopherol Acetate, 3-Iodo-2-Propynlbutylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera Concentrate, TBHQ, Iron Oxide, Co-Enzyme Q-10.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.