B-Kleer™ Mint Mask
Removes blackheads and absorbs excess surface oil with two types of clay, Kaolin, and Bentonite. This formulation will not dry out the skin. Keeps bacteria under control while adding freshness and soothing properties to the skin. Very calming on the skin.
Download Product Information Sheet
• To clean pores, absorb excess oils and improve the tone and texture of the skin.
• Remove Blackheads.
• Apply liberally over entire face, avoiding the eyes.
• Allow setting for 8 - 10 minutes.
• Gently rinse off with lukewarm water, do not rub.
• Pat the skin dry.
• Apply Ultra Lite Facial Moisturizer if desired.
• Use 2 times a week.
• For external use only.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use.
• Do not use on dry or mature skin.
• If using glycolic acid, remove the mask and allow the skin to dry for 30 minutes before applying AHA/Glycolic Acid.
Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, SD Alcohol 40-A, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, PEG-8 Distearate, Chromium Oxide Greens, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, and Fragrance.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.