Peptide+ Vitamin A Facial Creme
A potent and rich anti-aging cocktail for all skin types, especially developed for sensitive skin and individuals with facial skin disorders including eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. Our botanical formulation is loaded with peptides, antioxidants and pure retinol (Vitamin A) to diminish fine lines, wrinkles, premature aging of the skin and to re-create healthy tissue. This formulation will fight free radical damage as well as restore and renew firmness, elasticity, and thickness to the skin.
Download Product Information Sheet
• Use as your exfoliator for quality anti-aging care.
• Fully active Retinol (Vitamin A)
• 6 Organic ingredients
• Peptide complex from Vitamin A
• Works extremely well with makeup.
• Wash and pat skin dry.
• Apply a small amount lightly and evenly on face, neck and decollate areas. This should not be larger than a green pea size for each side of the face. Same amount for the neck area and two drops for the decollete area.
• Use this morning and night. Allow to dry for one minute. If not dry in a minute dab off excess with a tissue.
• Can be used under makeup.
• Be sure to wear our Pro-Tect® Sunscreen every day when outdoors no matter what the weather may be.
• For external use only
• Keep out of reach of small children
• Avoid contact with eyes
• If irritation develops, discontinue use for 3-4 days. Then start again using less product every other day using less product.
• Do not store near direct heat.
• Not to be ingested. If ingested take Ipecac Serum or Contact Poison Control.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe), Deionized Water, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Kosher, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Retinol, Tocopherol, Tara, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Green Tea, Propolis Extract, Organic Gotu Kola, Horsetail, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Taraxacum Officinale Extract, Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.