Ultra 20 Advanced Rejuvenating Crème
An excellent night crème for the face and neck, as it accelerates the exfoliation process. It stimulates the exfoliation cycle to produce everything healthy in your skin including collagen, fibril tissue and Hyaluronic Acid. Non-buffered. Recommended as a ‘step-up’ after starting with lower strength for at least one year; for advanced level anti-aging users.
Download Product Information Sheet
• To stimulate the exfoliation cycle.
• To relieve the visual signs of dry skin and the ravages of aging.
• To relieve symptoms of callused skin.
• Refines fine lines, crows feet, wrinkles and stretch marks.
• Cleanse area to be treated with a very mild or proper cleanser for your skin condition.
• Pat dry lightly and wait 5 minutes. FACE: 1 green pea size for each side of the face, 1 green pea size for the neck. Apply thinly and evenly to affected areas. Allow to dry.
• Daytime: Apply sunscreen at least 30 minutes prior to getting into sunlight for best results.
• Bedtime: A moisturizer may be applied after crème has dried.
• Stop usage if pregnant or breastfeeding.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Keep out of reach of small children. Not recommended for children under 12 without doctor supervision.
• A mild transient tingling may occur in people with sensitive skin; this is normal. If tingling sensation continues or irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
• Do not use an alcohol-based astringent when using this product, it may be too drying.
• When having professional Glycolic Peels or Microdermabrasion, discontinue use 48 hours before and after treatments. Do not use until 48 hours following treatment.
• If having laser treatments discontinue use of this product until 28 days following completion of your treatment.
• Not recommended if you have sensitive skin, or facial issues including eczema, psoriasis, or rosacea.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cholesterol, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isostearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Menthyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Lanolin Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.