Professional Scalp Defense
This unusual product leaves no odor, will not irritate the scalp, dries quickly and leaves a buffer that neutralizes sebum for up to 24 hours. One application per day will prevent normal sebum production from becoming toxic to the hair follicles. When used as directed, Scalp Defense protects the hair follicles until the next day’s treatment make the follicles healthier and allowing hair growth to occur naturally.
• To protect the hair follicles.
• To prevent normal daily sebum production from rancifying and becoming toxic to the hair follicles.
• Use immediately after towel drying your hair.
• Part the hair and apply ¼ ounce to the entire scalp.
• If an applicator tip was provided, use it to measure the dose.
• Try not to waste product on the hair during application.
• DO NOT massage and DO NOT rinse out.
• Towel dry again, if desired.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
• In case of accidental exposure, rinse with plenty of lukewarm water.
• Keep away from small children.
• For external use only. If ingested, contact a poison control center immediately.
• If irritation develops and persists after a few days of treatment, discontinue use and contact us for further review.
Purified Water, Isopropanol, SDA-40-2, Dipotassium Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Hydroxypropyl Bis-Hydroxethyldimonium Chloride, Saw Palmetto Extract (phytosterol-based DHT inhibitor), Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.