Ultra Lite Facial Moisturizer
A very light and elegant oil-free, fragrance-free, facial crème that hydrates the skin relieving visible signs of dryness. This product also plumps fine lines and improves the tone and texture of the skin including around the eyes. Perfect for anyone who needs the slightest amount of moisture without an oily to greasy feel.
• To re-hydrate skin for oily, acne-prone, and very sensitive skin conditions.Directions
• Gently cleanse the skin thoroughly.
• Gently massage into slightly damp or moist skin.
• For external use only.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• Avoid contact with the eyes.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use.
Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitan Tristearate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-8, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that produce and/or distribute products that do any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support, and testing.